Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels: geen nieuw contract getekend

Serieuze zaken die niet passen in de bovengenoemde categoriën.
Norwegian family

Re: Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels, geen nieuw contract getekend.

Bericht door Norwegian family »

Hermine schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 10:14
It’s not only possible, many campsites do not allow ‘older’ caravans anymore. I’m convinced that it will cost you more money, time and stress to fight (and probably loose) against this than to sell the caravan and clear the space. So very sorry for you…

Thats what im really scared of since i cant do it like the situasion is right now.
Hermine

Re: Plotselinge wijziging van de campingregels: geen nieuw contract getekend

Bericht door Hermine »

Norwegian family, you want to sell your caravan and stop renting the pace on this campsite. There is no agreement that you can leave the caravan on this campsite after selling. The contract that you had will end and a new renter of the spot will not be allowed to place and older caravan. I am not a laywer but I really think the campsiteowner is in his right to do so, no matter how difficult it is for you.
Will

Bericht door Will »

Het is een stacaravan. Het enige contract dat we hebben is welk vervoer, welke ruimte en wie er over beschikt, dat is alles. niks anders.
Het enige advies wat ik kan geven is neem contact op met de Noorse camping belangenvereniging een soort Recron.

Mvrgr.Wil
Als je ouder wordt dan ga je steeds meer op jezelf lijken.
CaradoT135

Bericht door CaradoT135 »

Ik zou eerst eens willen weten of de camping bij de Recron is aangesloten en dan de regels van die zelfde Recron bestuderen of daar nog enige ruimt zit.
https://www.recron.nl/over-recron/recron-voorwaarden/
AadenAnke

Bericht door AadenAnke »

@will. Ik begrijp uit het openingsbericht dat het een camping in Nederland is! Dan is het Nederlands recht van toepassing tenzij uitdrukkelijk anders is vermeld in het contract. Ik denk dat de enige die hier kan beoordelen of het zin heeft er tegen in te gaan een jurist is. Als er niets in het contract staat over het overdragen van het huurcontract ben je volgens mij nergens. Maar in dit geval heb ik graag ongelijk

Gr Aad
roma

Bericht door roma »

You can go for the long and expensive juridical way with lots of frustration or choose for the easy way:
Make a good advertisement with pictures and an explanition on the Dutch advertisementsite Marktplaats.nl “for sale for every acceptable price, but with your own transportation”!
If sold the campingowner will never hear something from you. Stones, old furniture, etc will be his problem, not yours. As a Norwegian no problems, the camping owner wiil not start a proces against you, cause its too expensive. And cleaning your campsite by himself is cheaper than a lawyer.
So, who cares? Sell it as soon as possible and forget your sorrows and a little loss.
Camper-T

Bericht door Camper-T »

What I can't get clear, is if you have an original contract of the campsite, at the time signed by you, and signed by the campsite owner/landlord.
Not that this is the solution but to start somewere you need to now your orginal rights, and those of the campsite owner.

I'm not a lawyer, but in my humble opinion there could be 3 scenarios when the campsite ower changed the rules during the game:
1. He is not alowed to changes rules unless he informs his tenants upfront, asks to sign a new contact, or provides a solution to leave for free.
2. He can change the rules per year, as his tenants are hiring on a yearly bases. Partly depending on what is in the original contract.
3. He sold the campsite to a new owner, making it legal possible to change the rules, and making it possible to force mobile homes to leave.

If you don't have a contract, and that seems to be more common than an exeption with private owned mobile home campsites, that's a problem.
In this case the campsite owner will almost always be legally correct. Even a lawyer can't do much then.

If you want to get rid of this hassle, you could look for a Dutch mobile home wholesale-buyer and ask if they want to have the mobile home for fee, when they will remove the mobile home, and clear the ground costless as compensation. If your mobile home still looks good, and has a reasonable residual value/sales value, this might work. Ok, you'll end up with nothing, but it might also cost you nothing.
Laatst gewijzigd door Camper-T op vr 02 feb 2024, 12:59, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Bürstner Lyseo Time T 727G Limited 2020
Norwegian family

roma schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 11:48
Name and address of campground are important to find out if the campground owner is member of some kind of (consumer) organisation. If so, he has the obligation to follow the rules of that organisation, where you can put your complaints.
Hi. this i will check out. many thanks for the tips :)
Norwegian family

Will schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 12:19
Het is een stacaravan. Het enige contract dat we hebben is welk vervoer, welke ruimte en wie er over beschikt, dat is alles. niks anders.
Het enige advies wat ik kan geven is neem contact op met de Noorse camping belangenvereniging een soort Recron.

Mvrgr.Wil
ive tried but absolut no solution. only for Norway they told me.
seth_space

Bericht door seth_space »

Most campings in the Netherlands are member of Recron.

For more information about the conditions IF its a recron camping:

some parts are tranlated.
https://www.holenberg.com/media/recron- ... engels.pdf
Ook vroeger was niet alles zoals het vroeger was. HvV
“Wisdom is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.”
evdoetelaar+larana

Bericht door evdoetelaar+larana »

In de openingspost van Norwegian family lees ik onder meer het volgende:
In the opening post of Norwegian family I read, among other things, the following:
Norwegian family schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 8:04
- after covid arrived we got some help to rent it out but not anymore since our friends split up so thats one of the reasons we want to sell
- the campsite has change rules that says that we cant sell our stacaraven to other people sice its older than 8 years.
Hieruit maak ik op dat Norwegian family zelf de overeenkomst wenst te beëindigen en de stacararavan wil verkopen en dat er een meningsverschil is over de voorwaarden voor verkoop.
From this I understand that Norwegian family itself wishes to terminate the agreement and sell the mobile home and that there is a disagreement about the terms of sale.

De ANWB schrijft hierover het volgende:
Bij de koop of verkoop van een stacaravan moet rekening gehouden worden met de rechten van alle partijen: de koper, de verkoper en de campingondernemer. Als je alleen de stacaravan wilt verkopen, dus zonder standplaats, dan mag dit aan iedereen. De campingeigenaar heeft hier niets over te zeggen, behalve dat hij voorwaarden kan stellen met betrekking tot het weghalen van de stacaravan. Bijvoorbeeld door wie en wanneer de stacaravan weggehaald mag worden. Wij raden aan om een schriftelijke overeenkomst te sluiten met de koper en daarop duidelijk te vermelden dat alleen de caravan zelf wordt verkocht en niet de grond. Maak ook afspraken over wie de kosten voor het verplaatsen van de caravan betaalt.

The ANWB writes the following about this:
When buying or selling a mobile home, the rights of all parties must be taken into account: the buyer, the seller and the camping operator. If you only want to sell the mobile home, i.e. without a pitch, you can do so to anyone. The campsite owner has no say in this, except that he can impose conditions regarding the removal of the mobile home. For example, by whom and when the mobile home may be removed. We recommend concluding a written agreement with the buyer and clearly stating that only the caravan itself is sold and not the land. Also make agreements about who will pay the costs for moving the caravan.

Dit impliceert dat de voorwaarde die de campingondernemer stelt (ouder dan 8 jaar), niet rechtsgeldig zou zijn. Tenzij dat in de overeenkomst tussen verhuurder en huurder schriftelijk is vastgelegd.
This implies that the condition set by the camping operator (older than 8 years) would not be legally valid. Unless this is stated in writing in the agreement between the landlord and the tenant.
Adria Twin 600 SP - Citroën Jumper 2017
Norwegian family

seth_space schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 15:44
Most campings in the Netherlands are member of Recron.

For more information about the conditions IF its a recron camping:

some parts are tranlated.
https://www.holenberg.com/media/recron- ... engels.pdf
I can see they are not member of Recron on the map. will contuinue to find out. takes time since i cant so much dutch;)
Norwegian family

evdoetelaar+larana schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 17:15
In de openingspost van Norwegian family lees ik onder meer het volgende:
In the opening post of Norwegian family I read, among other things, the following:
Norwegian family schreef:
vr 19 jan 2024, 8:04
- after covid arrived we got some help to rent it out but not anymore since our friends split up so thats one of the reasons we want to sell
- the campsite has change rules that says that we cant sell our stacaraven to other people sice its older than 8 years.
Hieruit maak ik op dat Norwegian family zelf de overeenkomst wenst te beëindigen en de stacararavan wil verkopen en dat er een meningsverschil is over de voorwaarden voor verkoop.
From this I understand that Norwegian family itself wishes to terminate the agreement and sell the mobile home and that there is a disagreement about the terms of sale.

De ANWB schrijft hierover het volgende:
Bij de koop of verkoop van een stacaravan moet rekening gehouden worden met de rechten van alle partijen: de koper, de verkoper en de campingondernemer. Als je alleen de stacaravan wilt verkopen, dus zonder standplaats, dan mag dit aan iedereen. De campingeigenaar heeft hier niets over te zeggen, behalve dat hij voorwaarden kan stellen met betrekking tot het weghalen van de stacaravan. Bijvoorbeeld door wie en wanneer de stacaravan weggehaald mag worden. Wij raden aan om een schriftelijke overeenkomst te sluiten met de koper en daarop duidelijk te vermelden dat alleen de caravan zelf wordt verkocht en niet de grond. Maak ook afspraken over wie de kosten voor het verplaatsen van de caravan betaalt.

The ANWB writes the following about this:
When buying or selling a mobile home, the rights of all parties must be taken into account: the buyer, the seller and the camping operator. If you only want to sell the mobile home, i.e. without a pitch, you can do so to anyone. The campsite owner has no say in this, except that he can impose conditions regarding the removal of the mobile home. For example, by whom and when the mobile home may be removed. We recommend concluding a written agreement with the buyer and clearly stating that only the caravan itself is sold and not the land. Also make agreements about who will pay the costs for moving the caravan.

Dit impliceert dat de voorwaarde die de campingondernemer stelt (ouder dan 8 jaar), niet rechtsgeldig zou zijn. Tenzij dat in de overeenkomst tussen verhuurder en huurder schriftelijk is vastgelegd.
This implies that the condition set by the camping operator (older than 8 years) would not be legally valid. Unless this is stated in writing in the agreement between the landlord and the tenant.

We want to sell the stacaravan on the spot since i cant dutch and its so much easier to just sign the kontract and finish. I sent one time a mail to a caravan shop but never got an answer if they wanted to buy it. But still its alot of work to clear of the spot.
Will

Bericht door Will »

De enige optie die ik ziet is de stacaravan op een andere campingpark te plaatsen en daar als geheel te verkopen.
Als de stacaravan in goede conditie is en geen schade oploopt door het te verplaatsen maar dan zou ik eerst een offerte aanvragen.

Of verkopen aan de camping eigenaar en het verlies nemen.

Mvrgr.Wil
Als je ouder wordt dan ga je steeds meer op jezelf lijken.
Plaats reactie